Hop & Brew School®: Great Taste of the Midwest 2022
Join Yakima Chief Hops for the second annual Great Taste of the Midwest Satellite Hop & Brew School event on Friday, August 12th, from 9 am – 1 pm. We are excited to again host this event at the Delta Beer Lab in Madison, WI, where we will be covering topics including:
• 2022 Barley Crop Update and Brewing Strategies to Mitigate Higher Proteins, presented by Country Malt Group. This session will feature updates on supply chain challenges and agronomic concerns. CMG will also discuss strategies to brew more efficiently with higher proteins in malt.
• Understanding and Predicting Hop Creep, presented by Omega Yeast. We will discuss recent scientific advancements in the study of Hop Creep, or increased attenuation following dry-hopping. We will offer lab and brewery-based insights on how to understand better and combat the problematic effects of hop creep in a production brewery.
• Brewing Efficiencies Panel featuring industry leaders from the Midwest discussing ways to increase brewhouse efficiency, tips for designing cost-effective recipes, and managing supply chain costs.
• A look into the work from YCH’s R&D team and or new trial program. We will have sensory on our new Trial 301 product, brewing how too, and more.
Email [email protected] if you have any questions.
- Host(s): Yakima Chief Hops
- No categories